The Performance Marketing Lead is responsible to drive business growth from organic and paid channels, by building, leading, managing, and nurturing the team of performance marketers in Indonesia for an EdTech startup.
- Crafting and managing the performance marketing initiatives to achieve monthly acquisition targets of 1,000 users through organic and paid channels
- Ensure delivery of high-performing paid marketing campaigns by creating standards, documenting best practices & playbooks, and project management
- Provide insights and advice for both marketing leadership and business units regarding channels performance & audience behavior to create better product and experience for customer.
- Provide marketing plan & strategy to the team to optimize free and paid channel, specifically in Instagram and Google Ads.
- Serving as a key advisor to CEO
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing or any related field
- Self-starter and discipline
- Experience in creating, tracking and optimizing online marketing strategy (paid channels proficiency, audience understanding, conversion rate optimization, digital analytics
- Problem-solver, critical and logical thinker, and fast-learner
- Strong communication skills to build & maintain collaborative relationships with the stakeholders and to share the reports & insights of the campaign performance
- Project management skills to ensure all the projects & initiatives are delivered according to the agreed timelines