UI/UX Lead JOB SUMMARY : Leading to better our learner’s journey in MyEduSolveX.com by concepting user flows, sitemap, wireframes and design assets that are based on user research and validated by usability testing.
- Take the UX work from initial concepting to user flows, wireframes, and final design specifications and working together with the engineering team to make sure that the vision is translated properly during the build phase.
- Clearly articulate vision and design decisions to the CEO and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Establish usability testing principles and conduct usability testing to deliver a refined experience.
- Responsible for establishing our “look and feel”, user experience, style guide, design concepts, design quality standard, process management and improvements, and production productivity of MyEduSolveX.com
- Responsible for researching and incorporating new digital design components as they evolve to meet customer expectations and deliver sales growth
- 1-2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- A portfolio that includes visual design samples that demonstrate core skills across a variety of project types.
- Experience producing documentation including, but not exclusive to concepts, user flows, visual comps, visual specs, and visual standards/guideline
- Strong conceptual ability and understanding of marketing and branding principles
- Excellent people, organizational, and communication skills
- Curious, detail oriented thinker with an ability to see the whole picture while leading a team
- Communication Skills