BUILD YOUR OWN CAREER IN THE WORLD! We are a reputable multinational company presents in 45 jurisdiction throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East with more than 4500 employees is seeking for an excellent Accounting Staff to join our team in Indonesia. This position shall open your career opportunity worldwide and offers a good working environment.
- Prepare Accounting report of both the company as well as the clients.
- Reviewing journal entries
- Responsible for efficient and effective internal Accounting administrative activities
- Maintain timely report for monthly, quarterly, yearly and other reports required
- Participate in development, implementation and monitoring goals, objectives and priorities of Accounting, Tax and Payroll Department
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, Communication
- Having experience as an auditor is an advantage
- Must be updated with IFRS, PSAK, and modern accounting terms.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Communication Skills