MatchKerja is the one-stop professional career services provider in Indonesia. You can find our job portal, career services, courses, and certifications all in one website.
- Assessing clients's personal characteristics, skills and interests via one-to-one interviews and/or group sessions
- Providing appropriate help, advice and recommendations based on interviews/test results
- Offering practical assistance with job seeking, applications/CVs and interview
- Administering and interpreting psychometric and personality tests
- Helping clients to solve problems and manage their own careers aiding clients in their search for appropriate employment
- writing action plans, reports and careers literature counselling clients that are suffering from stress or facing redundancy/redeployment
- Undertaking general administration
- Marketing and promoting services
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Psychology, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in headhunter/recruitment agency.
- Experience in professional profile writing (including CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile) is preferred.
- Has passion in developing people’s skill and abilities.
- Possess the skill of time management, problem solving, and the will to keep learning.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Confident and able to communicate effectively.
- High proficiency in English.
- Plenty of confidence
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Non-prejudicial manner
- Good interpersonal skills.