IT and Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. This position will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 1 - 2 Years of Minimum experience in working as a Full-stack / Website Developer (Preferably experienced in working on Job Portal and Marketplace)
- Experienced designing page layout using Tailwind CSS v2
- Experienced in building interactive component using Alpine JS or Laravel Livewire
- Good to have an experience about Laravel and Blade component
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- In charge and responsible for IT Support and Maintenance
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Oversee user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside a team for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Responsible for Payment Gateway maintenance